1) Locate the Settings options from within your application menu.
2) Tap email + accounts.
3) Tap add an account.
4) Tap other account.
5) Enter your full email address and password for your account, and then tap sign in.
6) If the device does not auto-detect your settings, tap the advanced option on this screen.
7) Add your account name, enter your name, and the enter the following server settings. (You need to scroll down on this screen to see the additional fields.)
- Incoming email server: mail.domainname.com
- Account type: IMAP
- Username: Full Email address
- Password: Email address password
- Outgoing (SMTP) email server: mail.domainname.com
- Outgoing server requires authentication: Enabled
- Use the same user name and password for sending email: Enabled
7) This completes your email setup on your Windows mobile phone