This article assumes that you are able to log into your account in the Newtek SiteCenter. For help, please see our article on how to log into the Newtek SiteCenter
1. Once logged into the Newtek SiteCenter, which will default to the Website Manager page, click the "Change / Edit template" link.
2. Click the "Change Images" button once your theme appears.
3. You will have two options when changing your image. You will be able to choose from the free gallery, or you can use one of your own images saved on your computer. In this example, we'll be selecting "Use your own image."
4. After choosing "Use your own image," you will have two options for proceeding. The "Simple Option" will provide you a simple way to intergrate your image into the design of the site. Or, if you're good with editing images in programs like Photoshop, you can go with the "Advanced Option." In this example we will be going with the "Simple Option."
5. Click the "Browse" button to locate the image you want to you that is saved on your computer. Once you located the image, click "Upload."
6. Your image will appear with some instructions telling you to select the part of the image that you'd like to use for your website. Because your site's theme has a set space for your primary image, you'll be selecting a piece that will match the required size. Click "OK" once you're ready.
7. Move the box over the part of your uploaded image that you'd like to use.
8. Once you're done, click "Submit."
9. You'll now be able to select an effect that will aesthetically match your image with the design of your site. Hover over each option to view a larger preview. Click the "Select" link under the effect you'd like to use.
10. You'll then see a preview of your site with the new image. If you like how it looks, click "Approve."
11. After you approve the preview, you'll then need to click "Submit Changes." You site's main image has now been updated.