1. From the admin panel home, navigate to Cart Settings > Payment Methods.
2. You'll now see the "Payment Methods (Quick Setup)" page.
3. On the drop down menu, select Authorize.NET eCheck.NET
4. Click Enable gateway
5. Once you've clicked Enable gateway
, you should see the following window:
6. Scroll down to Payment Server Settings, then Enter your API Login ID and Transaction Key. If you would to test it, leave the Test Reques
t option on True
, or change it to False
if you are ready for Real Processing.
7. After entering the required information, you can customize the pages your customers see when entering check information, as shown below. When finished, be sure to click Save
to save your new payment processing method.