First, you will need to make a MySQL 5 database via the WebControlCenter using the same information as your MSSQL database.
1. Download and install the MySQL Migration Toolkit.
2. Open the MySQL Migration Tool Kit and select the Next button.
3. Make sure the Direct Migration button is selected, then select Next.
4. In the Database System drop down, select MS SQL Server then fill out the Connection Parameters fields.
Hostname - This will be the server that your MS SQL database is on
Username - The username for your database
Password - The password for your database
Database - The name of your database
5. Select Next.
6. Fill out the Connection Parameters for the MySQL database you will be converting to and then select on Next.
The Toolkit will attempt to connect to the MS SQL database. Once
completed, select Next. If there are errors go back to the MS SQL
settings and confirm they are correct.
8. On the Source Schemata
Selection screen you should see your MS SQL database listed. Select on
the .dbo file to select it, and then select Next.
9. The next screen will start the Reverse Engineering of the database. Once it is done, select Next.
Check the boxes for the items in your MS SQL database you would like to
transfer. You can specifically transfer only certain parts of the
database under Detailed Selection for each section. Select Next.
For the Object Mapping screen, the drop boxes will be MS SQL Default.
For the Migration of the MS SQL Table, select on Set Parameter and then
select Data consistency/multi-language. Select Next.
12. The migration will start. Once done, select Next.
13. Any mapping issues it will be listed on the screen. Select Next.
Create Objects Online should already be checked off. If you would like
a script created for a backup of the SQL Commands, check off Create
Script File for Create Statements. Select Next.
15. The toolkit will then connect to the MySQL database and start moving the information over. Once done, select Next.
16. The Creation Results screen will show any issues with created objects. Select Next.
Transfer Data Online should already be checked off. If you want a
backup of the data check off Create Script File for Insert Statements.
18. The data transfer will automatically start. Once Completed, select Next.
19. The next screen will contain a summary of the conversion. Select on Finish and the conversion will be complete.
Download the MySQL Migration tool kit from http://www.mysql.com/products/tools/migration-toolkit/